Kyyti exists to make daily travel easy. We develop and operate a comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) platform for our transportation enterprise customers and their business and consumer end users. Our customer deployments range from fully white-labeled deployments to public-private partnerships and multi-stakeholder municipal services. Our software team's base is in Helsinki, with a few members from Tampere, Turku and nearby regions.
About this role
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our company. Your responsibility will be to continuously develop our platforms’ capability to serve our customers’ and partners’ various mobility and transportation businesses. You’ll work with other developers taking care of case specific configurations and new integrations. The work spans from automating deployment and configuration to developing new API integrations to transportation related services.
Our platform is built with Node.js and Kubernetes running on Google Cloud.
Significant contributions to Kyyti platform operations with tooling and quality management
New platform capabilities enabled by API integrations with customer and partner services
Customer satisfaction via excellent operational quality
Required technical skills
- Work experience on software development and deployments (DevOps)
- Configuration management, automation and monitoring tools
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to build documented, easily understood systems
- Very flexible work. You can work almost whenever and wherever you choose. We have a brand new office in Central Helsinki where we would like you to spend 2-5 days a week
- Work with a meaningful product that aims to reduce the burden of transportation for the environment
- No swings or other gimmicks but a good, no frills workplace with good tools, decent coffee, fresh fruits and focus on creating something awesome
- Decent compensation
Kyyti is committed to diversity; we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from candidates who do not have a valid Finnish work permit.